4 Ingredient Brownie Banana Bread
- Yield: 1 loaf (8 servings) 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- 2 large, ripe bananas
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil or melted butter
- 1 (16-ounce) box brownie mix (I have also made this gluten-free using used ALDI liveGfree brownie mix)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat just the bottom of a 9-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mash bananas well with a fork. Add eggs and oil; beat with an electric mixer until combined. Add brownie mix and mix until smooth. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
*Recipe inspired by Betty Crocker.
Before you go, check out these popular Recipes & Podcast Episodes:
- no. 116 – The Easy Diabetes Desserts Episode
- no. 115 – The Natural Wines Episode
- no. 114 – The Bitcoin Episode
- no. 113 – The Continuous Glucose Monitor Episode
- no. 112 – The Pre-Diabetes Episode
All images and recipes on this site are the property of Regan Jones, RDN. Please do not use them for commercial or social media use without my permission.