Blueberry Olive Oil Quick Bread
- Yield: 1 loaf (8 servings) 1x
- Category: Breakfast or Dessert
- Method: Baking
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups (270g) self-rising flour
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon flour; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together oil and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time; add in vanilla. Alternately beat in flour and yogurt, mixing just until blended. Stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan 10 minutes; turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Before you go, check out these popular Recipes & Podcast Episodes:
- Low Carb Banana Bread
- no. 117 – The Rucking Episode
- Low Carb Fudge Recipe (Salted Peanut Butter Fudge Cups)
- Low-Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- 20 Homemade Low Carb Christmas Desserts
All images and recipes on this site are the property of Regan Jones, RDN. Please do not use them for commercial or social media use without my permission.