Chicken Spaghetti Casserole with Broccoli
No soup needed in this family fave Chicken Spaghetti Casserole with Broccoli. Using hummus to create a thick, rich sauce, it’s comfort food you can feel good serving your entire family.
- Yield: Makes 9 servings 1x
- Category: Main Dish
8 ounces dry spaghetti (I used ALDI liveGfree brown rice spaghetti)
12 ounces fresh broccoli, cut into small florets (about 4 cups)
8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 teaspoon olive oil
12 ounces cooked chicken, shredded
1 (10-ounce) container (about 1 1/4 cups) Sabra Original Hummus
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/4 (1 ounce) cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil noodles according to package directions; add broccoli during the last 2 minutes. Drain. Place in large mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile, saute mushrooms in olive oil
- Combine noodles, broccoli, mushrooms, chicken and remaining ingredients (except for cheese) in a large bowl; mix well.
- Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon spaghetti mixture evenly into dish.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Calories: 315
- Sugar: 2.4 g
- Sodium: 537 mg
- Fat: 12.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 29.4 g
- Fiber: 3.3 g
- Protein: 22.4 g