Do you cuff jeans over booties or tuck them in? Are shoulder-less shirts in or out? What’s the rule with skinny jeans again?
Questions about what to wear can get a little more complicated after 40. Not wanting to look too young is as much of a battle as not wanting to dress “too old.” In today’s podcast, I’m talking again with ChicMadeSimple’s Tracy James about how to answer these types of questions.
Today’s show covers:
- The shoulder-less shirt — In or Out?
- Where women after 40 should shop — department store, bargain bin or fancy boutique?
- Can online ordering help with curating the perfect outfit?
- Are any stores “off limits” for the after 40 crowd?
- What’s the deal with jeans these days — skinny, flared, low-waisted, high-waisted or who knows?
- What’s the best way to wear booties — to tuck or not to tuck?
I wrap up my conversation with Tracy by expanding on the idea of having a “list” that guides your purchases and offering a personal invite to listeners to share their feedback by leaving me a voicemail OR joining the This Unmillennial Life Facebook Group.
Thanks for subscribing. If you enjoy the show, please leave a review!
Until next time,
This week’s episode is sponsored by HealthyAperture.com — the web’s first and only dietitian-curated recipe discovery site.