Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies with ground flax, chia, and peanut butter is the perfect flourless cookie recipe your whole family will love.
I’m not sure why exactly I thought a combo of peanut butter and some of my favorite ground seeds could make flourless chocolate chip cookies that would make you forget flour existed. But I’m awfully glad I did.
Maybe it’s the years of making those 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies I feel like everyone already knows… you know the one, right?
1 cup of peanut butter + 1 cup of sugar + 1 egg = peanut butter cookie perfection
I had a hunch you could add to that recipe a little and end up with something just as a delicious. So that’s what I did — added fiber-rich ground chia seeds, ground flax seeds and threw in some chocolate chunks (obviously, you could use chocolate chips and I do most of the time) because when are chocolate chunks ever a bad idea? Enjoy!Print
Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Yield: 18 cookies 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1/4 cup ground chia seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chunks) in bowl of a stand mixer; mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chunks and mix until combined. Spoon by rounded tablespoons onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand on baking sheet for 5 minutes; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 16.5 g
- Sodium: 76 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
© This Unmillennial Life ® by Regan Jones. All images & content on this site are copyright protected. Please do not use my images or content without my permission.