The holiday season has always been dominated (at least in my mind) by delicious desserts. It’s a festive season filled with cookie exchanges with friends, magazines sporting red velvet cakes on the covers, and peppermint bark at your favorite coffee shop… seasonal treats to tempt a sweet tooth are everywhere!
And while I certainly support the idea that special occasion meals like Christmas Eve and Christmas Day should be enjoyed and not “dieted” through, there’s no harm in filling the rest of the Christmas season with some new favorites, like these low-carb treats.
I’ve rounded up some of the best low carb Christmas desserts from some of the best keto and low-carb blogs around. While I’m not on a keto diet, I appreciate that many keto bloggers have a way with low-carb baking, especially low-carb desserts. So you’ll see these recipes labeled as both low carb desserts and keto desserts. No matter what you call them, they’re each a low carb version of a classic Christmas sweet treat. So get a head start on your holiday baking and find your next perfect holiday treat in this list:
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies by Maebells
- Keto Trifle by Joy Filled Eats
- Low Carb Lemon Bars by I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Keto or Low Carb Gingerbread Cookies by AllDayIDreamAboutFood
- Low Carb Caramel Cake by AllDayIDreamAboutFood
- Keto Coffee Cake by The Big Man’s World
- Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake by Low Carb Maven
- Sugar-Free Peppermint Bark by I Can’t Believe It’s Low Carb
- Keto Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by Sweet As Honey
- Keto Pecan Pie Bars by Low Carb Yum
- Keto Chocolate Cake by Healthy Recipes Blog
- Keto Fudge by Four Score Living
- Keto Eggnog Cheesecake by This Mom’s Menu
- Low Carb Fruitcake by Ditch The Carbs
- Low-Carb Lemon Nut Sandies
- Low Carb Christmas Cookies by Delish
- Keto Mexican Wedding Cookies (aka Italian Wedding Cookies) by Fit To Serve Group
- Low Carb Bourbon Balls by LowCarb-Ology
- Keto Buckeyes by 40 Aprons
After you’ve decided what festive treat you’re going to make from that list, let me invite you to explore these two low-carb holiday appetizers. They’ve been favorites of mine for years. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!