After years of overplucking, you want lush brows. Is microblading for you? Here’s everything you need to know about microblading for eyebrows.
In today’s episode, I’m interviewing my friend Betsy, who is no stranger to microblading. In this show we discuss:
- How she got interested in having microblading
- How long she’s been getting microblading done
- How she found a microblading artist
- Why she says it’s important to find someone who can do an array of choices — from microblading to microfeathering
- The difference between microblading and tattooing
- What level of pain or discomfort she experienced
- The recovery and care process after the procedure
- How long recovery takes and how long microblading lasts
- Why it’s important to allow enough time for healing
- A general range for costs to do microblading
Betsy and I wrap up our time together with a discussion of a related product — Beautycounter’s new tinted brow gel. Betsy also provides listeners with an overview of why she’s a fan (and rep) for Beautycounter including most notably their commitment to safer beauty products.
To close out this episode, I’m running through the last of the fond food memories shared with me via the This Unmillennial Life Facebook group. First, a few different memories from (another) Betsy from the group — including a new-to-me composed gelatin salad. Next, a Thanksgiving-birthday memory from Marsha, followed by a brief mention of my own Thanksgiving with family this year.
With just one more episode to go before I shut down production for the Christmas season, I’m encouraging fans of the show to be sure they’re subscribed to be notified of new episodes and asking them to be sure to rate & review the show via the Apple Podcast app by simply tapping 5 stars. It’s the perfect holiday gift for me!
Lastly, I’m letting listeners know about my new Amazon storefront — linked directly from the homepage — that features all my favorite items from what’s in my kitchen to the gadgets I’m loving these days.
As always, thank you so much for listening, subscribing and downloading. Have a great week! ~Regan
All images and recipes on this site are the property of Regan Jones, RDN. Please do not use them for commercial or social media use without my permission.