Is there a difference between a panic attack and an anxiety attack? It’s a common question, but one that many people can’t answer. There are some important distinctions between the two and today’s episode uncovers the truth about panic attacks.
- the difference between a panic attack and an anxiety attack
- why and when panic attacks are most likely to occur
- who is most susceptible to panic attacks
- strategies for dealing with a panic in the short term
- how cognitive behavioral therapy may offer the best long-term treatment for panic attacks and panic disorder
I close out today’s show with a recommendation for the perfect gift for graduates this time of year. I’m recommending Prep: The Essential College Cookbook by my colleague Katie Morford. As a complete guide to cooking basics, it’s a great way to help ensure this next generation is more well-equipped in the kitchen.
© This Unmillennial Life ® by Regan Jones. All images & content on this site are copyright protected. Please do not use my images or content without my permission.