Is there a difference between a panic attack and an anxiety attack? It’s a common question, but one that many people can’t answer. There are some important distinctions between the two and today’s episode uncovers the truth about panic attacks.
- the difference between a panic attack and an anxiety attack
- why and when panic attacks are most likely to occur
- who is most susceptible to panic attacks
- strategies for dealing with a panic in the short term
- how cognitive behavioral therapy may offer the best long-term treatment for panic attacks and panic disorder
I close out today’s show with a recommendation for the perfect gift for graduates this time of year. I’m recommending Prep: The Essential College Cookbook by my colleague Katie Morford. As a complete guide to cooking basics, it’s a great way to help ensure this next generation is more well-equipped in the kitchen.
All images and recipes on this site are the property of Regan Jones, RDN. Please do not use them for commercial or social media use without my permission.
Before you go, check out these popular Podcast Episodes:
- no. 132 – The Meal Sequencing Episode
- Drugstore Cleaner Beauty Buys
- Things To Know About Scotland – a brief recap of a quick trip to Edinburgh
- no. 131 – The Q-Collar Episode
- no. 130 – The Gut-Skin Connection Episode